Clients may pay for consulting, coaching, and courses in three ways:
- By check made payable to Higher Level, LLC.
- By money order made payable to Higher Level, LLC.
- Online or in person with either a credit card, a debit card, or PayPal.
- Payment must be made at or before the start of each session. Higher Level, LLC reserves the right to prohibit
at-the-door payments for seminars, workshops, and conferences.
- Subscriptions must be cancelled in writing at least 2 weeks before they are scheduled to renew.
- A $50.00 service fee will be assessed for any returned check.
- Refunds will not be made for unused prepaid sessions.
- Sessions that cannot be kept because of illness, family death, or similarly extenuating circumstances may be rescheduled
at the convenience of both the client and Higher Level, LLC.
- In-person sessions may be converted to telephone sessions with at least 24 hours' notice.
- A no-show fee of $50.00 may be charged for any session not cancelled at least 24 hours before its start time.
- Coaching sessions are not transferable to other individuals.
- Clients who sign up for education, training, conferences, consulting, or coaching off-line must be given either a paper
copy or an emailed copy of these payment terms.
- Submission of a payment acknowledges these payment terms have been read, understood, and accepted.
Use the following links to make payments for coaching, consulting, classes, or events.
Prearranged Partial Payment Options
Register for Class or Event